Our additional precautions are aligned with safety guidelines as recommended by both the Canadian Organization of Professional Electrologists and WorkSafeBC.
Because the health and safety of our patients, team members, and community is of the utmost importance as we open back up, our salon is equipped with the following personal protective equipment (PPE) and protocols:
- Practitioners will be wearing masks, face shields, and gloves during your treatment.
- All high-touch areas and equipment is cleaned and disinfected before each client.
- A Plexiglas window has been installed at the front reception area.
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided for all clients and staff.
- The waiting area has physically distanced seating that is six feet apart.
- All magazines, hand-outs, and brochures have been removed from the reception area.
As part of our increased measures to protect each other from COVID-19, we kindly ask that all clients follow the instructions below for your appointments:
- Let us reschedule your appointment if you are sick. You will not be charged a cancellation fee for doing so.
- If you have been outside of Canada in the last two weeks or in contact with any family/friends who have travelled recently, let us arrange alternate times for your appointments.
- Be mindful of keeping a safe social distance at all times, including while interacting with our receptionist and clients who may be waiting for their appointments.
- Sanitize your hands when you arrive at one of our sanitizing stations.
- We encourage you to wear a face mask when coming into the salon (a cloth mask or scarf are acceptable replacements).
- Come to your appointment alone when possible to reduce the number of people in the salon at any time; for minors, a single parent/guardian is welcome to accompany them during the appointment.
- Do not arrive early (or late!) as we will need to strictly keep to our appointment bookings; if you arrive late, we will do our best to treat you within the remaining time, we cannot cause the next patient to be late.
- Limit your personal possessions and refrain from bringing food and beverages.
By each of us working to follow the guidelines outlined above, we can help ensure all our clients are satisfied and safe as we reopen.
We are excited to see you all again and move forward together through this challenging time.
Iga, Ana, Kaitlynn, and Sabrina